Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Kids

Beau is really starting to like us I think! I was worried for awhile that he wanted a new (quieter) family because he wasn't too smiley. He's really been happy the last couple of days, so I think he's decided we're ok. He smiles when I talk to him, and coos and goos a bit. I haven't captured a smile on camera yet, but I'm getting closer!


Lincoln was quietly playing today when Kevin happened to walk by. Here's what he found!!!!


Apparently we hadn't been specific about what surfaces were approved for the markers. I think we've covered all the bases now, and I hope Linc only uses the markers on paper from now on. He didn't get in trouble this time, but he's been warned!


Other than floor art, Lincoln has become totally obsessed with puzzles lately. Big Bird and Elmo floor puzzles occupy lots of his time, and he's really gotten good at these new (3 year old) wooden puzzles. We still have alphabet, number, and animal puzzles to work . . . I dump all the pieces in a pile and line up the boards. He has to decide which board it goes on then where. I know he needs the challenge because those were getting easy!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey, Monica! I'm glad you found me, and I'm glad you like the blog. It's silly, but I enjoy it. Your boys are adorable. I know you've got your hands full now, but maybe we can get together sometime after life slows down for you. And, I guess you found me through Shea's blog? She did my hair for a long time in LR.