Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

It was a very Happy Easter indeed. This is our first picture as a family of four. I guess I'm slacking because Beau is already 6 weeks old! At the last minute I got the boys matching outfits. I didn't think I would be a "match-y" kind of mom, but it was precious. I think I should do it while I can because they'll refuse anything of the sort before I know it. I'm sure I have a biased opinion, but those are some pretty cute kids!!!!


Hmmmm . . . maybe I should rethink that last statement. I tried to take a picture of the boys before church and this is what I got. Beau was crying and ready for a nap, and Lincoln was in "a mood" about having his picture taken. Hey, it's not all smiles and cute pictures around here!


We met Nana and Pops at the Hyatt for brunch, and it was fantastic. Linc loved the food (we all did) and ate a huge plate of delicious turkey, green beans, fruit and a waffle. I asked if he wanted cake at the end, and he shoved his plate away and yelled "CAKE, CAKE, CAKE!" Yep, he's my boy!


The Easter Bunny came to visit while we were out and left a few goodies. Some of the eggs had chocolate kisses in them, and I think that was Linc's favorite part. Beau's eggs had pacifiers. He's not really interested in the passy most of the time, but it helps calm him in the evening when he's getting tired and fussy.

We had a great church service, yummy lunch, fun with Nana and Pops, long naps, cool presents, lots of egg hunting, and tons of laughing. What a wonderful day!

No comments: