Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Hunter

It's official - Lincoln loves to hunt Easter Eggs! We spent a few hours outside this weekend hunting eggs and had a great time. He has trouble waiting on me to hide them. Sometimes he goes inside to wait, but he really likes to wait right by the door and spy on me! Everytime he sees one, he gets so excited. Even if I hide them in the same spots over again, he still thinks it's new and exciting! Oh, the joy of being two!




I loved hiding eggs for my little hunter. He talked about where he found each egg . . . "hide in the bushes on the top" or " hide in the tree at the bottom" or even "hide under the leaf". I guess we had a lesson on spatial elements today! The baskets may remain out for a few days to take advantage of our new game. Surely the neighbors will understand if we're still hunting eggs next week!!!!

No comments: