Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lincoln-isms


Someone still loves to teetee in the potty, and it's even better with a Potty Book too! He's totally going to kill me when he's 16!!! I'll show these pictures to every girlfriend just to embarrass him!


Lincoln says the funniest things these days. I am definitely his best translator, and I listen really hard and think with a completely open mind when he's telling me something. He's pretty patient about repeating what he's saying until someone figures it out. Here are some of my favorites:


He says - What it means


Hockiler - Helicopter

Ockadoo - Octopus

San A Nono - San Antonio

Polka Tail - Pony Tail

Want EIEIO - O Organics Milk

Excuse the total darkness of this video and enjoy the sweet singing. I couldn't resist posting our version of Rock A Bye, Baby, even though my phone didn't pick up any picture while filming. (It was pretty dark in Linc's bedroom, and I guess the phone didn't catch the nightlight.)



No comments: