Monday, May 2, 2011

Smiles, Cries and Spit Up

Beau and I worked really hard to get a good smile picture today . . . we were not very successful! It was a major spit up day. Every time he got excited and started smiling, spit up started shooting out! Needless to say we went through several (4) outfits in the process. I got several "I'm about to smile" pictures before the milk began spewing.

I guess I really wore him out because he fell off to dreamland during one session. I do love this picture though. Look at those cute dimples! Lincoln doesn't have dimples, so I don't know if they are here to stay or just a temporary part of his super chubby cheeks. Lincoln told Kevin, "Lincoln and Beau sit in Daddy's chair", so Kevin obliged. Beau seemed upset that his opinion wasn't considered! For a minute, Lincoln mimicked Beau's crying. Finally he got aggravated and was telling Beau to stop! He patted his head then got a little more forceful. Linc pointed his little finger right in Beau's face and said, "Beau, no crying." These two keep us in stitches! I wish I had a video of what transpired after dinner . . . Linc, Beau and I were in the playroom. Lincoln couldn't find Ernie, so I ran out to the car to look for him. (Ernie goes along for a lot of car rides with us, but never actually gets to go in at Target or the grocery store. Poor Ernie!) When I returned a minute later Beau was no longer on his back but on his tummy on the blanket, and Lincoln was standing over him with a mischievous look on his face. I asked if he rolled Beau over on his tummy, but he never confirmed anything. (I think the mischievous look was all I needed to know!) Linc just wanted to lay on Beau's back and hug him. Sweet I know, but he's not to be trusted for a second!!!!

No comments: