Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Picture Time

Lincoln and Beau got to see Minnie and Bubbles this weekend, and we're all so glad they came to visit. Bubbles and Lincoln did lots and lots of playing, and Minnie and Beau did lots and lots of cuddling. Both kids were on their best behavior . . . that means Lincoln only had a few fits (followed by stern talks in his room) and Beau napped pretty well and didn't cry much. I tried to remember to take pictures, which is hard for me right now. I always forget to grab the camera when fun stuff is happening. I even keep it right on the mantle so it's always accessible, but I guess that's one of the side effects of having another kid to deal with!

Minnie and Beau doing some bonding!


Even Bubbles got a little Beau time. Right next to them is the tissue holder that Lincoln made at school for Mother's Day. His little handprints are so sweet. He likes to use the tissues to "wipe a tear" when he's upset! Trust me, he uses them often!


Bubbles shared his ice cream treat with Lincoln after dinner. Lincoln was sure he needed one but was definitely skeptical because it didn't look like regular ice cream. He only had one bite and decided that was enough. He's a strawberry/blueberry kid . . . with a few Hershey Kisses here and there!


I attempted a group shot, but Lincoln was not interested. He was too busy being silly!


Just for fun, I tried to take a pic of Mommy with her boys. Neither wanted to cooperate, but I loved holding them together as long as they would let me!

No comments: