Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Outside Fun

The weather was perfect for spending some time outside today. Beau and I went for a 3 mile walk this afternoon, and Lincoln got to enjoy two recess periods at school and playtime after dinner. Beau usually hangs in his carseat while Linc is playing on the swingset . . . at least for now. He's gonna get tired of that soon, and we'll have to bring the bumbo or jumper outside for him to play in when he gets a little older. I got a few fun pictures on camera tonight.





Pops and Bubbles have really worked hard to teach Lincoln about the rock wall. I'm so proud to say that he's got it down pat! He doesn't want me anywhere near him while he's climbing, but the mom in me will only stand one foot back with my hand out the whole time! He's really good at it, but I can't be too far away.

No comments: