Thursday, August 16, 2012

Picture Time!!!

I was planning to try a new photo-enhancing software package and needed a few models to photograph . . . Linc and Beau were happy to stand in!  Well, I guess I shouldn't say they were happy.  I had to bribe them both to stand still for approximately 60 seconds each!  At least I got a couple of great pictures to work with, and I love the enhancements.  (I guess I should have added the "before" pics.  Oh, well!)  The shadow is perfect, and their tone looks great. 

I had fun taking pictures of my cute little guys . . . as if I didn't already take enough pictures of them.  They are so not interested!  It turns out that I didn't even use the new software I was thinking of trying out because the one I thought had expired was still working.  Thanks, Kodak!  

No comments: