Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tooth Trouble

Terrible Teething has hit again. We had a little break while Beau enjoyed two bottom teeth and three top teeth nicely settle in. The fourth top tooth is a real beast, and none of us are happy about it! For over a week, we've been super chewy, a little uncomfortable and majorly poopy! Several outfits have been trashed because I can't even imagine washing all of the poop out. Why can't it stay in the diaper? At least Beau regroups quickly!

Mr. Snaggletooth!
The surprise I got this morning was especially bad. Linc and I went to wake Beau around 8:30, but Linc immediately said, "It stinky in Beau's room, Mommy. Bye!" Thanks buddy! I picked Beau up from sleeping on his tummy to discover his pjs soiled from neck to knee. I tried to clean him up as best I could on the changing table before we headed to the tub. He was so upset and his little peepee had gotten raw from the poop he slept in. A bath cheered him up immensely, and Daddy even brought in the funny bathrobe for him to wear (mistaking it for a towel).

Can this tooth just hurry up and come in?!?! I want my sweet Beau back, and I'm completely fed up with teething poop! This tooth fairy is ready to spend big bucks to end the suffering NOW!!!!

No comments: