Thursday, January 26, 2012

Just Playing

I don't have anything dramatic to report, and I hope it stays that way. Everyone has been busy playing and learning new things.

Lincoln wedged himself into the corner with a saw, goggles and a piano. He's quite the multi-tasker!

Beau has decided that a bouncing ball is the funniest thing on earth! He belly laughs when Linc bounces a ball for him. Lincoln thinks it's pretty cool that he can "make Beau happy" and does it over and over.
Of course we're always singing songs, and sometimes that requires head accessories!

Beau is still obsessed with the easel. I let him play over there, but I frequently check the the caps are on the markers really tight. Perhaps he's a little artist in bloom!

It's been raining a lot over the past few days, and this morning Lincoln had just had enough. Here's the conversation:

Lincoln: Mommy, can you turn off the rain? I don't like it.

Mommy: No Baby, I'm sorry I can't turn off the rain. Maybe it will be over soon.

Lincoln: Mommy, you don't know where the button is to turn it off? You can't find the button?

Mommy: lots of laughs at the fact that Lincoln thinks there is a button to push to just make things happen! I wish buddy!

No comments: