Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Our Evening

We had a nice, quiet evening that actually wasn't quiet at all . . . and those are the best kinds of evenings! Lincoln and Daddy watched a bit of tv in Daddy's office, but I'm not sure how much "watching" they did. Lincoln figured out that it is much more fun to lay on the back of the couch than to sit on his bottom. What a stinker!


Linc wanted to pounce on Daddy repeatedly, and they did lots of laughing. I have a strict "no jumping on the furniture" rule, but I guess it's ok when there is supervision and a catcher!

Beau had to be near, of course. He got to do two of his favorite things - stand up and play with the remote. We have several dummy remotes and dummy cell phones for him to play with. Trust me, we don't want him to get ahold of a real remote or phone. He's a button pusher and a drooly chewer!


Lincoln was feeling lovey and wanted to give Beau lots of hugs. Beau's up for that for only a few seconds then just wants Linc to back off. There might have been a shove a few seconds after I snapped this picture!

I love the nights when there is nothing going on, and we can all just hang around. We often hurry home, hurry to lessons, hurry to get dinner made, and hurry to get our chores done. I am thankful of the times when there's nothing to do but play!

No comments: