Thursday, November 17, 2011

iPhone pics

Because my boys are always on the move, I don't have my fancy camera handy for each cute face. Luckily my phone is never more than an inch away! I caught this priceless shot of Beau in a quick second. (I posted this pic on Facebook and got tons of comments - those blue eyes and that mischievous grin were a hit!)

Lincoln loves the iPhone feature of watching himself on the screen. He won't smile and say cheese for the regular camera right now, but he can't help but cheese out if he's watching himself. Such a stinker!!
I'm quite the iPhone snob these days, though I held out for years. The camera on the iPhone is many mega pixels better than my digital camera from just a few years ago. Whether the pictures come from my fancy Nikon or my trendy iPhone, I love to capture any moment of our lives right now. I only hope that these pictures bring a little joy to everyone who isn't present in the zoo that is the Kuhlman's house!

No comments: