Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bath Tub Upgrade

Big Beau has outgrown the baby bath tub, but I've been squeezing him in for the last week or so. I guess I wasn't ready to let another "baby" thing go! Tonight he got the upgrade to the big tub! I don't think I'll mind bathing Linc and Beau together some nights, but I thought he should get to go solo for his first experience. Lincoln was extremely curious when I began filling up the tub after his water went down the drain. It took a while to get his pjs on because he just couldn't quit asking questions about why we needed more water, and why Beau was going to get in HIS tub. Just one more thing to share!! Kevin took Lincoln to read books before bed so we got a little privacy. Beau was ready and he loved it!!!

He stands at the edge of the tub each night while Lincoln bathes and thinks that's pretty cool. I could see the amazement in his eyes when I sat him down in Lincoln's spot! So funny! He got to play with the toys and splash, and he acted like a total pro!

Oh, he's getting so big! Beau will be in heaven when the boys bathe together, but I don't think heaven is what Lincoln will be thinking! Stay tuned . . .

No comments: