Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sweet and Silly Singing

Singing is a very common event for Lincoln and Beau (and unfortunately, Mommy too)!  The boys love to learn new songs, sing old ones over and over again, and make up their own silly songs.  Beau is the sweetest little alphabet singer ever, and I was so glad to capture this song.
Lincoln can be a super sweet singer (a peaceful Hark!  The Herald Angel Sings) or a wild maniac singer (I Had a Little Turtle).  See below for evidence of the wild maniac side!
I've probably watched these videos on my phone a hundred times already, Kevin has watched them a ton, as have Nana/Pops and Minnie/Bubbles.  (Probably Ally to, but I haven't questioned her yet!)  I bet we'll all watch them again a million more times!  Oh, and the boys really like to watch themselves too . . . they do not have a lack of self confidence one bit . . . they think they are super!

No comments: