Monday, January 21, 2013

Bath Tub Fun

The end of the evening is one of the funniest and most playful times for Lincoln and Beau.  They love to have fun in the tub!  They have rubber duckies, cars, cups, letters, numbers, and measuring spoons to play with.  I'm always reminding them that this is their time to wind down, but they have too much fun!  I asked for a sweet "cheese" for the first picture. 
Beau went back to playing with his cups shortly after.  Lincoln was happy to make some silly faces for me.  He's such a little ham! 
After Linc made his silly pouty face, he busted into giggles.  Beau was working on some serious letter fun, so he wasn't interested in Lincoln's antics. 
The boys got together for a few silly faces.  It's always super fun to stick out your tongue, right?  At least they were sticking out their tongues at each other in fun, instead of in the middle of a fight.  Love that! 
They love to have fun together, and bathtime is so special to them.  I really do tell them several times to calm down and stop the silliness.  We got straight from bath to bedtime stories, and I don't want them so hyped up when we're getting ready for bed.  I guess I should just be so thankful that they love each other so much.  Case in point . . . thankfully Beau went right to sleep, but Linc sang in his bed for over two hours after I tucked him in.  At least he was happily singing in his bed instead of crying!

No comments: