Thursday, December 6, 2012

Update on Gingerbread House

In case there was any concern that our Gingerbread House would remain incomplete, there wasn't even a chance!  Lincoln woke me up this morning telling me that something was missing and more icing and candies would make it all better.  Dutiful as ever, I found the appropriate icing and returned home to happy kiddos.  We used some of our treat candy from Auntie to finish the job, but I think Lincoln and Beau ate a lot more M&Ms and Reece's Pieces than they put on the house.  I have temporarily let go of my need to have things staying in order, within the lines, and just as the picture looks.  The boys love the way their house looks and are so proud of their accomplishment.  So it doesn't look like Martha Stewart made it . . . Oh, well - fun for all!

No comments: