Thursday, December 6, 2012

PJ Picture Time

After my two cuties got all cleaned up in the bath, I couldn't resist making them pose for a few pictures.  Seems like a simple request, right?  Not so much!  Everytime they said "cheese", they were looking somewhere other than the camera (iPhone).  When they both finally looked at me at the same time, they both had strange "not cheese" faces.  Oh, well!  They still looked cute in their pjs.  The differences in their body types is never so apparent as it is in pjs.  Lincoln is totally like Daddy - long and lean, no belly or booty and super skinny legs.  Beau is definitely a Freeman - not long or lean, full belly and booty and chubby legs.  As different as they are, they are still the cutest things EVER!
A few pictures in, Beau decided to bust out his independence.  He happily turned around and leaned his belly and chin up against the wall.  He repeated "turn around" a million times.  All of my requests that he actually turn around were met with a sly giggle and more repeats of "turn around".  Little stinker!  Linc tried to talk some sense into Beau, but that was no use.   
Beau finally gave me a few half turns with a sly look on his face . . . like "I'll tempt you Mommy, but I'm not doing it!"  Sweet Lincoln tried to wait patiently for Beau to cooperate. 
Beau gave us the "turn around" a few more times then ran off!  Lincoln was happy to ham it up for a minute, and I got a funny shot.   
I love happy, clean, sweet smelling boys.  Even though I love how energetic and fun they are all day, I especially love the time after the bath.  Quite time with a few books, a few songs, and a few prayers is the most special time of the night.   

No comments: