Monday, December 31, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

We had a family photo session in November, and the pictures turned out great.  (I forgot that I never posted them!)  There was a little drama in the days before our session.  We were scheduled to meet at a fun park on the first Sunday in November.  Daddy went to early vote on the Friday before . . . and he got his big toenail ripped off by a door.  Ouch!!!  He stopped by the doctor's office, and they cleaned him up and wrapped up the toe.  On Saturday night, Beau started gushing goop from his eyes, so I ran him up to the After Hours Children's Clinic to get him checked out.  He had an ear infection that was making him all goopey, so we headed to the 24 hour pharmacy to get his prescription filled.  The boys got to sleep around 11:00 pm, but they woke in happy spirits.  Daddy had to wear his flip flops and a bandage, and Beau was looking a little puffy and not his happy self, but the show must go on!  Our photographer asked if I wanted her to do a little photo-shop "magic", but I told her I wanted the pictures to be honest.  Hey, this is what life is like!  I love how the pictures turned out, and these are my favorites.







What an awesome year 2012 has been, and these pictures capture what our family was like as the year came to a close.  We are ready for 2013, and all of the blessings in store for us!  God bless!

No comments: