Friday, December 25, 2009

White Christmas!

Seriously . . . it happened! Lincoln's first Christmas was filled with snow! It started snowing Christmas Eve morning after the temperature hit 75 degrees the previous day. We headed out to The Marriott at Solana to meet up with the Kuhlmans and drove carefully through a blizzard! (I know you all think I'm exaggerating, but it was snowing so hard with really heavy winds. The weathergirl told me it was a blizzard by Texas standards, so I'm going with blizzard.) Lincoln really enjoyed watching it snow.

The view from our balcony. See -- I told you it was a blizzard!
It hadn't all melted when we got home on Christmas Day. The roads were yucky but not too icy. Our sidewalk was another story . . .
Of course, I made Lincoln check it out! He was cautiously curious . . . it was really cold!

No comments: