Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So busy!

I remember reading a post from my friend Elizabeth Watson a few months ago about how Rhett moves so quickly from plaything to plaything. I thought we had a long time before Lincoln would be like that, but that time has come. I snapped a few shots while he was playing tonight, and he was constantly moving to the next thing. These were all taken within 2 minutes!

Trying to crawl over me to get to the fireplace - he finally went around me (kind of). Have I mentioned that Lincoln is like a bulldozer and just plows through whatever is in his way?
Enjoying the nativity scene again. I wonder how long we can keep that out? Easter? Labor Day? Next Christmas?
Lincoln is a pretty good car seat rider. Sometimes he has meltdowns about being trapped there, but overall he's ok with it. He stopped to check it out after throwing around a few of the animals.
Off again . . . this time he's headed to the toy basket to throw everything out. It's really a fun game for me to fill it back up so he can throw it all out again!
Lincoln was looking super cute in his "Daddy pants" tonight. I got them at Gap to match Kevin's, so we call them Daddy pants.

No comments: