Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pictures from The Gaylord Texan

Lincoln posed next to a lovely reindeer! He didn't seem to notice her . . . which was good considering what happened when he noticed he was sitting with Santa moments earlier!
Nana and Pops showed Lincoln the Texas-themed Christmas decor. I'm not a Longhorn fan, but this was very appropriate!
Lively Lincoln was ready to hop out of the sleigh! He kept lurching forward and laughing so I kept close just in case.
We enjoyed a yummy lunch next to the "Riverwalk" and had lots of fun. Lincoln left a few Cheerios behind for the next guests.

We really wore Lincoln out, but he had such a great time. Next year he'll be able to enjoy more of the activities they offer. (I know I'm ready to decorate a gingerbread house in the bakery and have storytime with Mrs. Claus.)

1 comment:

Megan said...

My boyfriend is taking me there December 29th and Im so excited!!!! we're doing the ice exhibit and everything!!! wooo Ive never been there before so this post got me pumped!