Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What a Change!

When we brought Lincoln home from the hospital, I was terrified. I thought he was too small for his infant seat and that it wouldn't safely protect him. He looked so tiny sitting in there! Here's a picture of the day we brought him home:
As you can see below, I don't have that fear anymore! Now I'm worrying how we'll squeeze him into the seat for another four months! I can't wait for him to be big enough for a big boy car seat, and I'm sure he'll appreciate the extra room. Last weekend he fell asleep on the way home from an afternoon of shopping. He had so much fun playing in the stroller and checking things out in the store that he wore himself out. He looked a little squished but slept happily!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he has grown up so quickly!!

AnOnYmOuS said...

Too cute and sweet.

BJ, Shea, Drew, and Dax said...

Oh WOW...time flies! It is so hard to believe that our little babies used to be that small! He is just so cute! Hope yall have a great Christmas!