Tuesday, December 27, 2011

More Fun Christmas Pictures

I thought I had posted all of the fun Christmas pictures, until I looked through my photos. There are plenty of fun moments I captured that need to be shared!

It finally warmed up enough for Lincoln and Beau to take a wagon ride around the neighborhood. The both loved it. Beau loved being in the same "car" as Lincoln. Lincoln loved being near Beau until Beau spit up in the floor of the wagon. He immediately said that he needed to get out and walk!

Lincoln was mesmerized by the pool outside of the window at the hotel on Christmas Eve. It was raining a little, and the droplets hitting the water were fascinating! I love the reflection!
Ally was a good Beau babysitter and was on duty to make sure Beau didn't get too big for his britches while walking. She loves my boys more than I could imagine! I don't think anyone bought more gifts for them than Ally!

One of Beau's gifts was a Mickey Mouse Choo-Choo, but I'm not sure who loves it more! Luckily they are happy to share right now. Lincoln wants Beau to push him around, and Beau just wants to be near both Lincoln and the Choo-Choo. I love toys that multi-task! Thanks, Minnie and Bubbles!

Lincoln was drawing on his new easel, but he wasn't alone. Beau was sure he needed to check it out too. One second later, Lincoln was coloring Beau's hand. I hope they are always so happy to work together!

Bubbles and Linc did lots of giggling. If Bubbles was out of Lincoln's sight for one moment, it was a disaster. He would search everywhere to find him.

Mommy got a few hugs during all of the festivities. There's been so much going on, but the boys know the one constant is Mommy! I love every hug and kiss.

Beau has show how determined he can be. No matter what the activity, Beau is sure to be near. He has perfected the "real crawl" over the weekend (as opposed to the "army crawl" he was doing) because it's faster for him to get to the action. He didn't want to miss a single thing!

This has been the most fun Christmas ever. We are so blessed to have good health, loving families, lots of laughs and fun toys. I couldn't imagine a better holiday season.

No comments: