Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Project Nursery - Episode 3

Another night . . . another project in the baby's room! We picked up the trim from Home Depot and headed home to do a little painting before it got too late, but things wouldn't work out so simply. Some of the pieces were long and hanging out of the front car window when the wind gusted - and snapped the ends right off!!!!!! We circled back around but the wood was in a million pieces on the road. So sad! Lincoln didn't seem to mind and got busy measuring what we made it home with.
Of course, I cried about our bad luck a few times. I know, I know, it's just a few pieces of trim that we can easily get more of. I taped off the doors and window after Linc went to bed and Kevin put the first coat down. We can work on the trim pieces another day! I'm sure Lincoln would be sad to know he's missing out on the painting, but I'm WAY smarter than that!!! He can stick with the tape measure!

No comments: