Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Last Few Solo Songs

Lincoln decided we needed a concert tonight! First up was "The Wheels on the Bus" and it got really good! He was really into the motions and serious about doing it all! The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish . . .

I told him to say cheese, and this is the face I got:

Totally precious, but not the smile I was looking for. We sang lots of songs before taking a break to play ball. I am really cherishing these moments before Beau joins us . . . on Monday!!!!! I can't wait, but I know life will never be the same. There will always be time for singing with Lincoln; he'll just have to get used to having a brother singing along with him!

1 comment:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

Yea! We can't wait to hear the news of sweet baby Beau's arrival!!!