Monday, February 28, 2011

Busy Night

There was lots of activity at the Kuhlmans tonight . . . first Lincoln practiced his driving skills. I hope he doesn't take after his Mommy or Daddy when learning to drive. He always call us out when we're honking at other drivers. He says, "Horn the Beep!" Sometimes he later remembers that I was honking at someone and reminds me that I "horned the beep". He never let's anything go!!!
Lincoln was such a big helper putting together Baby Beau's crib . . . twice! We put it together in the living room then tried to move it to the nursery, but it didn't quite fit through the door! Daddy took it apart piece by piece in the hall to try and fit it in without taking it all apart. No luck - we ended up carrying all the pieces in and starting over. Good thing we had an experienced helper like Linc! The nursery has a long way to go, but I've got lots of lists and plans and timelines. I'm sure it will be perfect by the time Beau needs to use it.
What kid can be so excited about bedtime?!?! We alternate nights and love to read the silly nursery rhymes. Lincoln knows all the words and shouts out his favorite parts. You should hear him read "Bobby Shafto's Gone to Sea." He loves to say Bobby Shafto over and over. He also sings Lucy Locket pretty well. I'm sure Beau will know all the words by now and can sing with us. We always end the night with "Rock the Boy," which is our grown up (not baby) version of "Rock A-Bye Baby" specially made for Linc.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Your so cute Monica! Love your organization! Can you teach me????!!!!!