Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun Day

I love that Komen celebrates President's Day by being closed . . . so I can hang with my little man! We had breakfast (our favorite pancakes at Deli News) with Pops, paid a visit to Nana's office, napped, did a bit of shopping, and did lots of cooking. I made Kevin's favorite dinner: lasagna and four layer chocolate cake. Linc was in a fun and silly mood today, so we had lots of fun singing and playing. He entertained me with several songs and did lots of counting. Daddy hung a few new pictures in the hall, and Linc got out his little hammer and really got into it. I'm sure we'll soon have a talk about not hammering on things. It was cute, though!!! He's still getting over a bout of diaper rash and tells me "no hurt the booty" when I bring out a diaper. I always promise I'll be careful and this evening he said "no be careful" so apparently I'm not being careful enough. Bath time was extra fun tonight because Linc got a new toothbrush! I hope that always makes him so happy!
He's totally saying "What's Up" in this picture!
Cutest kid ever! (Until the tying cutest kid ever arrives in just 21 days!!!!) This better be a fast 21 days because I'm not sure how much longer I'm gonna hold up. For the first time, my ankles were major swollen tonight. I took one look down and started crying. Yep, I've hit the crying stage. Sorry to everyone who has to be around me for the next few weeks because it happens VERY often! Time flies, right?

2 comments:

Dale said...

did you get a speedlight for Christmas??? Or are you shooting in something other than AUTO ? The lighting in the pics looks different. Do tell !

The Kuhlmans said...

No new accessories - just Kevin's Blackberry and a heat lamp in the bathroom.