Monday, March 15, 2010

Cute stuff

We finally got a visit from Minnie this weekend. She's wasn't able to come for the longest, but we all made up for it. Minnie and Linc really did some bonding and had a great time. Of course reading books was high up on the list, as well as snacking, shopping, chasing, and WALKING?????? Lincoln took his first two unassisted steps early Sunday morning, and repeated the effort twice Sunday afternoon. I'm sure an independently mobile boy is coming soon . . . am I to be happy or terrified?!?! We're doing our best to document the effort!
I've neglected to post this because I'm afraid of being turned in to CPS, but Lincoln loves his reflection in the oven door! I promise the bottom oven isn't hot when I'm cooking in the top oven. He loves to look at himself in any mirrored surface. Vain already? I'm sure it doesn't help that all he hears is how cute he is!

No comments: