Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Crazy Duck

Everyone has a crazy aunt, right? Well I have a crazy great aunt Patsy . . . Lincoln's great great aunt. She's really the best! She taught all the girls in my family how to drive (she was the only one brave enough), played lemonade stand for hours upon end, told the best and longest bedtime stories, and ALWAYS gave the loudest toys. She hasn't changed! She called me last week from Arkansas and said she was in Hallmark looking at the cutest Easter duck for Lincoln. Lincoln shortly met Donald "Easter" Duck and was immediately intrigued. Donald sings a quack-y song and walks around, and he screams/quacks when you lift him by his ears. Lincoln was at first a little intimidated by this loud duck coming at him, but he quickly regained his composure. Now he goes after Donald and body slams him! He likes to pick him up to hear him scream/quack, but he usually goes for the beak! I have to remember to turn him off at night because you know those baby toys go off randomly . . . imagine how scared I'd be in the middle of the night if I heard that racket! (One of his "talking" puzzles goes off whenever there's a cell phone near?!?! Who makes these things anyway!)

Did you notice the cute hair spike? His teachers loved it, and called in all the other teachers to check out his 'do! Kevin's afraid I'm going to bust out the hair gel soon . . . don't put it past me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom and I were at Hallmark the other day and bought Donald Duck! He is so funny! Hope to see y'all soon...
Mandy

the box family said...

The hair is so cute! I used to put baby lotion in mccoys hair to spike it up, and I know someone who uses hairspray in their one year old sons hair:). A company does make hairgel for babies..haha

BJ, Shea, Drew, and Dax said...

OMG, Drew has a toy that always goes off at night... and it always seems to be when BJ is gone!! Scares the crap out of me everytime! And yes, Drew is always looking for a handsome single man!!! :)