Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New (and Old) Favorite Book

Lincoln's newest favorite book is also one his past favorite books . . . Brainy Baby 123s. I've been reading this one since the day he came home, so you think he'd be tired of it. As with everything else he goes through phases, and right now this book is IT! He still likes the other books, but he'll dig through everything to find this one.
He even has a favorite page in his favorite book! For some reason the 7-8 pages are the best. He smiles and giggles when we count the 8 dogs and 8 bones. (Perhaps it has something to do with my 8 woofs!) We always have to pause on this page longer than the rest. Proof that we aren't ignoring the rest of the library . . . this picture shows how he "asks" me to read a book. When I say he asks, I mean he shoves the book in my face for about 3 seconds then drops it (hard) on my foot/hand/head/etc. Gotta be ready, Mom!

No comments: