Sunday, April 26, 2009

What a bad blogger I've been . . . but it's not exactly my fault. Well, it actually is my fault. Let me explain. On Tuesday, I crashed our computer. Kevin changed my wallpaper to the CUTEST picture of Lincoln, and I wanted to delete some of the icons so I could better stare at his precious face. In my deleting haste, I apparently did quite a bit of damage. On Wednesday, I was on the phone with "Nick" in India who works for Dell. He was sure we had a fix and overnighted me some CDs to run to correct the problem. When I spoke with "Steve" in India also with Dell on Thursday, the situation got worse. The CD installation further fried the machine! After a chat with The Geek Squad on Friday and a diagnostic test, I learned it was unrepairable . . . and our stuff was unretrievable! So now I'm blogging on a cool, new laptop with lots of perks. Wireless Internet, large screen, updated software - we're finally up with the times!
Lincoln has had a good week. We did lots of playing on our favorite mat/gym, we visited with Nana and Pops a few times, we spent some time outside listening to the exciting sounds of birds and wind, and we went out to eat and shopped. Lincoln is a regular now at Mi Cocina, and he got to meet the girls at Cindi's as well. They thought he was too cute! He also got to meet Uncle Matt, who came to visit from New York. We're on such a good schedule, and it works well for everyone. He eats about every 3 hours during the day, usually at 6, 9, 12, 3, and 6. We have a bedtime routine around 9, then he usually lets me have a few extra hours before we start all over again. Friday and Saturday nights he slept for 5 hours before he woke to eat again. I really enjoyed the extra sleep! Kevin asked this week if I thought people just told us we had a cute baby even if they didn't think so. In true Mom fashion, I responded that everyone must be telling the truth because he is in fact the cutest baby ever. Here's a picture of us getting ready to go out for breakfast on Saturday. We were Razorback-ed out . . . Kevin had on an Arkansas polo, Lincoln had on the Arkansas onesie, and we carried the Razorback diaper bag. No question who we support! Enjoy.

4 comments:

Megan said...

he is very cute. all my friends think so too. school is almost out so I am coming over soon!

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived closer so I could see how cute Lincoln is! Glad you got a new computer! Paul wants one so bad and his is only 1 year old!
Miss ya,
Kristy

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to tell you forever that Lincoln is so precious! It sounds like you are enjoying every minute, too, which is great because it goes by so fast! My tiny baby is now 9 months! I can't wait to see Lincoln in person!
Love,
Elizabeth

erin said...

no, we are not "just saying it." He really is a handsome little man! You are such a great mommy, too. Hope to see him tonight...