Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter. I thought a lot this morning about all the blessings I've received. Baby Lincoln is such a miracle for us. We just stare at him and marvel at how perfect he is and what our life would be like without him. I have a wonderful family and in-law family that is always there for me: tears, laughs, long drives, whatever I need. My health and my home, my job and my friends, my heart and my soul make life just great!

Our First Easter

My two favorite boys!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the pic of Kevin & Lincoln! Happy Easter!

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

I remember those "sleepy eyes" that Kevin has in that picture. Glad you had a great weekend.
Jon

EilandFamily said...

What a beautiful family! Monica you look great! I am so jealous!