Friday, March 6, 2009

Last Baby Shower!

My last shower was a beautiful and fun event, thanks so much to Marte, Lee Anne, Joanne, Julie, Terah and Reenie! These ladies really went above and beyond to make Lincoln's baby shower amazing. We had a luncheon of chicken salad (the famous Neiman Marcus one!), strawberry spinach salad and fruit salad, along with fabulous desserts of petit fours, brownies, cookies and chocolate covered strawberries. Everyone had fun, and I'm thankful so many could join us. Lincoln got lots of really cool gifts, and we can't wait to try out his new toys and bouncer, model his new clothes and ride in his new strollers and car seat. It won't be long now. Again, thank you to my hostesses (and Scott, Richard and Jimmy) for all of their hard work, patience, and determination. It was perfect! Here are a few pics:




I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post . . . we're internet-challenged at our house right now. Of course, that means we're in our new house! I'll have pics of that and Lincoln's room soon. We've made it to over 37 weeks with no major issues, and I'm so thankful for that. Mom and Baby are doing just fine. According to Dr. M, Lincoln is in no hurry to join us! It must be pretty nice in there: I feed him good stuff, we go for nice walks, Mavs games, and shopping, and I make him as comfy as possible. (Maybe he heard that lady at the childbirth class in utero and decided it didn't sound like fun!) More pics later about the house.

No comments: