Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Komen Baby Shower

I am lucky to have such caring and thoughtful coworkers. I've been at Komen for almost 5 years now, and they have seen me through the major changes in my life (like getting married and preparing for a baby!). So many people came to celebrate Baby Lincoln at a shower on Friday, and I was honored by the turnout. Lisa, Christi, Marcie, Felicia, Elizabeth, Donna and Jennifer worked so hard to make the event festive and beautiful. The food was yummy, the gifts were fun, and we all had a great time. Here are a few photos. (BTW-Lincoln really enjoyed this shower. He especially enjoyed the chocolate cake, and he squirmed around pretty much the whole time!)


2 comments:

Megan said...

gosh Monica you have had a TON of baby showers!! a lot of people are waiting anxiously for him!

Trent, Amanda and Kennedy said...

I have not been very good lately by keeping up with the Kuhlmans. I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is flying by. Your baby boy will be here soon!