Sunday, February 8, 2009

Party Time!

Thank you, Aunt Samantha and Uncle Eric!

Lincoln's first baby shower was Saturday night, and it was great. I challenged Samantha with my navy and white decor theme, but she came through in a big way. Everything was so cute . . . it was truly a shower of my favorite things! We had sliders (to honor my cheeseburger obsession), dips, brownies, cookies and Hello Dollies (my favorite) for Mom and little smokies and queso for Dad. We received so many great gifts from practical to precious, and I know we'll use them all. Everyone came ready to party, and we had so much fun. We laughed and laughed and were glad to catch up on what's new with everyone and tell a few stories from our "younger" days! Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate. Lincoln had lots of fun, too. He even let Mom sleep all night . . . he was worn out from partying as well.
Decor
Snacks
Gifts

Matt & Brianna
Casey & Hayley, Jason & Shannon
Veronica & Kevin, Tim & Mandy, Sam & Eric
We made it! Monica & Samantha

2 comments:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

We are so sad that we missed it. I heard that it was a great time. Also, congrats on the house!! I'm sure you have a blog coming soon on all the construction/moving.

Jon

Jamie said...

Oh I'm so sad I missed it! Sometimes being far away really stinks! Looks like you guys had fun!