Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lincoln's New Bedtime Game

 
Lincoln has tons of fun in his bed after we turn out the lights!  I still listen to him on the monitor, and it is quite a party in his room.  At 10:00 last night, he was up and teaching is friends (Baby Bear, Franklin, George, and George II) how to play his favorite new game.  Technically, the new game is I Spy.  I never called it that as a kid, and I taught him the way I learned it by my Great Aunt Patsy.  Rhythma Rhythma Rhythma Re, I See Something That You Don't See . . . and the color is xxx!  Lincoln is obsessed with this new game.  Since Mommy, Daddy, and Beau weren't available to play anymore, he decided to teach his bedtime friends to play.  I listed in awe as he made separate voices for them to choose colors and guess what the spied item was.  I couldn't stand it any longer and had to peek in and take a picture.  Oh, how amazing Lincoln is each and every day!  He has the sweetest heart, smartest brain, and most affectionate personality ever!  I can't bear to ask him to turn off his flashlight at night because he's just having innocent fun in bed.  It is sweet to check on him after he's drifted off to sleep and shut down the flashlight.  Sweet dreams are sure to come to a happy child completely comfortable in bed with his best buddies!

No comments: