Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Little Dirt Devil Man

Lincoln and I love to vacuum! He gets so excited when I tell him it's time to vacuum and runs to "help" me get it. He chases it, hugs it, and tries to examine under it. Occasionally he wants me to hold him while I vacuum so he can "help" push the handle!
Now that you know all that, are you as excited as we are about Lincoln's very own vacuum?!?! He's been pushing it around the house, stopping to examine all the buttons, and watching the beads light up. The best part . . . it actually picks up dirt! I haven't utilized that feature yet, but I'm sure I will often. Earn your keep, right?
He makes the motor sound (like for a car) when he vacuums whether it's turned on or not.
I'm considering renting him out if anyone needs their floors done . . . what's the going rate for toddler housekeepers these days?

1 comment:

Hayley said...

We have two of those at our house, and the girls love them!

Lincoln's future wife is going to love you!