Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cutest Little Thing

Every day (at least once a day) Lincoln searches for a ball under the entertainment center. He often knocks one of the balls under there when playing and sees me use the bat or golf club to sweep it out. Now he grabs the bat himself and dives to the ground to search for himself! Seriously, he does this all the time! Even if there is no ball under there, he grunts and yells until I come grab the bat and kneel down to look. I often have to roll a ball under and sweep it out for him to move on! It's too funny, and he makes the funnies expressions.

Hmmmm, there must be a ball under here somewhere!


Mom, are you gonna come help me or what!?!?

Maybe if I look again a little closer . . .
Seriously Mom! Get over here and find this ball. I know it's there!
I could write all day about the funny things he does, but this one is particularly cute!

No comments: