Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Working Up an Appetite

You'd think I was a slave-driver around here the way Lincoln works . . . this particular night he was mowing up a storm! He mowed the living room, the kitchen, the dining room, the hall, and on and on and over and over. Sometimes he yells while he mowing. I guess he's yelling because the mower is popping and singing pretty loudly.He really gets into it and ducks his head to go so fast!
I guess he worked up an appetite after all that hard work. He got the pancakes out of the freezer and took them to his hiding spot. (He "hides" between the couch and ottoman with stolen food.) He got the pancakes out of the box and brought them to me in the kitchen. He was so insistent that he wanted pancakes, so dinner was chicken, pancakes, green beans and strawberries. Whatever . . . I love a happy kid!

No comments: