Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Another celebration

We celebrated another graduation recently when Kevin's cousin Ryan graduated from high school. We made the drive to Aledo to hang with the Kuhlman clan and play with our cousins. Ryan gave Lincoln his first tee ball bat, and Linc was so excited! I warned everyone to stay back because it was a wood bat. I have enough trouble not getting injured when Lincoln swings the plastic one . . . I'm a little scared of the damage he can do with this one! Thanks for the cool gift, Ryan.
Lincoln and cousin Mason enjoyed each other. Linc tried to show him about trucks and how they make the motor sound.
Ava and Julie played too and watched the boys and their trucks. Ava is such a sweetie!
The cousins (minus babies) gathered for the requisite picture . . . I'm officially the party pics girl!
Ryan has decided to go to Arkansas, and we're so excited. I know he'll love being a Razorback. Go Hogs!


Lincoln had a great time at the party. He constantly wanted to go outside, but it was so hot! Seriously, should it be 100 degrees already? A new toy, snacks, and an Elmo dvd made the car ride tolerable. I think we have a few less busy weeks ahead of us . . . wait, I can already think of a playdate, swim lessons, and a birthday party in the near future. Whew!!!!

No comments: