Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Three Months Old!

Wow, does time fly! Three months ago we held a newborn baby in our arms and wondered how life would be with Lincoln. It's wonderful! He's gotten so big, developed such a great little personality, and made our life better than we knew it could be. Now that Lincoln has started school, he's got so many new things to entertain him. I know he loves to watch the other kids play, and I know his teachers must love how sweet he is. Here are his stats:
weight - 13lbs 8oz - The only challenge we have with milk at our house is me making enough!
height - Kevin's yardstick says 24 1/2 inches - It sounds funny that he's two feet tall!
other stuff - says Ah Goo a lot, blows super intense spit bubbles, clasps his hands sweetly, gurgles, keeps a death grip on my hair every chance possible.
I give the sweetest hugs.
I love to stand up.
I've got my own wheels!
I help Mom hold my bottle.
I have dinner with Mom and Dad every night.

No comments: