Monday, June 15, 2009

Road Trip

Lincoln is quite the traveler these days! This past weekend we drove to Oklahoma for a party and to meet Great Grandma. While Kevin entertained Lincoln, I went to a baby shower for Kevin's cousin Julie. She and Jon are having a baby girl soon, and the shower was very nice. She received lots of necessities! Lincoln also got to meet Kevin's Grandma. He was really good on his visit, and I think he impressed his Great Grandma. Of course, he looked cute! It was the longest time he's had to spend in the car seat (almost 6 hours), but he handled it well. He slept over half that, and I did my best to keep him happy when he was awake. I didn't manage that the whole time, but we made it. I brought lots of toys and things to look at and sang lots of songs. It was a good trip!

Kevin, Lincoln and Great Grandma

Sacked out! I think he was tired of all my entertaining.

1 comment:

EilandFamily said...

Hey, I know that Kevin gave me your address...lost it. Can you send it to me via email. aliobo@hotmail.com