Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Eagles Baseball!

We are taking a break from partying - Beau's birthday parties were super fun, and Lincoln's party is in less than two weeks.  To entertain ourselves without birthdays on the brain, we headed to the Richardson High School baseball game for a little fun.  Oh.My.Goodness.  These two were soooooo excited about being at a real baseball game for the first time this year!  (Full disclosure, Daddy and Linc stopped by a game while running errands one night.  This was the first one for Beau!)  While the players were warming up, my guys were super busy with their chips and lemonade and and crazy dancing to the music over the PA.  They were crazy!!!!!
I asked them to stop and say cheese at least 72 times, but I never got them to stay still at the same time!  At least I'm sure that they had fun!    All of the parents that arrived early were treated to the Crazy Linc/Beau Show, and we had lots of fans! 
Once the game got started, the boys got serious about what was going on.  As each player was announced, they cheered loudly.  It didn't matter if it was for our team or the opposing team . . . we gave lots of support!  On Beau's first high school baseball outing, of course the lead off batter for Lake Highlands was named Beau.  He told me over and over again, "They said my name!  They said Beau!  Yay for Beau!"  I hope we didn't anger any RHS fans by cheering for Beau, but it was too cute.  I think we'll stop by the ball field any time they have a game!

No comments: