Sunday, June 10, 2012

Popsicle Time

The weather is heating up, and that means one thing . . . Popsicle time is here!  Lincoln loves popsicles, although we don't keep them in our freezer much.  Well, this summer is changing that!!  He really debated over which box to buy at the store, and I really mean it took several minutes.  He finally picked one box because it had a balloon on it (as opposed to the box with a star on it or the box with Dora the Explorer on it).  Daddy was thrilled with his selection because the flavors were (supposed to be) like Airheads candy flavors.  We headed outside to enjoy our cool treats.  Linc loved his blue one, Daddy loved his red one, and Beau got to try a green one.  (I totally gave him green because I thought it wouldn't show much when he dribbled on his green shirt!  Hey, that's what happens when you can't voice your opinion yet!)  Well, Beau was quickly won over to Team Popsicle.  I was happy to clean up two sticky boys after they enjoyed their fun snack. 
We'll work on our box of popsicles this week, then dive into a watermelon next week.  Did anyone know that I was this totally relaxed and not driven crazy by messy/sticky kids kind of Mom???  I surely didn't know that about myself!  Live it up, boys . . . I don't know how long this chillness will last!

No comments: