Friday, June 22, 2012

Hug It Out!

Having a brother can be really great and really frustrating.  I mean you get someone available to play all the time, but you have to share and take turns a lot.  I try to document the good moments, and the boys had a little hug session that I couldn't pass up.  Beau likes to tackle Linc when he's feeling lovey.  At this moment he had a mouthful of golfish . . . I hope big brother didn't mind the cracker breath!
 Awwww . . . sometimes they can be so sweet!  I really do know that they love each other, but sometimes that's easier from afar.  Linc loves to talk about his "baby" when Beau's not around, and Beau is constantly searching for "bubba" if Linc's gone off to his room.  Big squeezy bear hug! 
This will never get old . . . I'm just not sure how many more times it will happen!!  If I see this happy, smiling hug again, I'll do my best to get photographic evidence.   
Having a sibling doesn't mean guaranteed love, or even friendship, but I totally think my sis is the best!  Love you, Ally!  We have a very different relationship from Lincoln and Beau given that I am 13 years older than her, and their age difference is barely 2 years.  We didn't have to "grow up" together, as I left for college the week she started kindergarten.  Linc and Beau will never remember life without each other, and I love that!  Here's to brother moments that are oh so sweet!!

No comments: