Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bath Buddies

Bathtime is quite the ritual for Lincoln and Beau, and it has always been completely separate.  I began asking Lincoln a couple of months ago if he wanted Beau to join him in him bath. I always got a resounding NO!  I layed off for a few weeks, and Linc asked me on Friday night if Beau could get in and play . . . sure!  It's quite a chore to entertain Beau, who is in the bathroom with us during Linc's bath.  He mostly unrolls the toilet paper, digs in the trash can, and pulls everything out from under the sink.  Bring on the double bath!
After a few moments of confusion from Beau, they got busy having fun! 
 They splashed a ton, squirted each other with water, argued over the best bath toys and had a great time!  It is much easier to bathe them together, even though I come out a little drenched from all of the splashing. 
I love that they are becoming more and more attached.  They really play well together (until it comes to sharing and toy-stealing), and they love to make each other laugh.  Happy bathtime for everyone!

No comments: