Friday, February 24, 2012

Solo Time

While the boys really love to play together, sometimes they get to enjoy a little solo time. Beau and I were busy after dinner, so Daddy and Linc enjoyed a little ice cream. It was a messy adventure with the chocolate ice cream bar, but it sure was yummy!

When Lincoln began transitioning to the 3 year old preschool room at school this week, Beau and I got a little extra time together at home. He was thrilled that all of Linc's toys were available to him without a bossy brother around!
The transition to the preschool room was complete today, and it was a success. Each day Lincoln spent a little more time in his new room, ending the week with a full day today. He really loves all of the new activities, his teachers are great, he gets back together with some of his older buddies, and his schooling is going into overdrive! There are so many fun things to learn, and the programs are amazing. Next week is Dr. Seuss week with lots of activities leading up to Green Eggs and Ham breakfast on Friday! He was proud to tell me each day that he didn't cry in the new room, and I'm so proud of him! I guess I was more nervous about this change than he was! I know he doesn't turn 3 for 6 more weeks, but we all agreed that he's been getting bored in the 2 year old room and needs new challenges. I am so thankful for a great school for my boys, and I know I'm leaving them with caring ladies who teach them so much each day.

No comments: