Sunday, September 11, 2011

Too Much Fun Today

Beau's Jeep made it's debut outside this weekend. I never thought to do that when Lincoln was using it, but it's working out great. I strap on his little shoes and he backs all over the patio. Our backyard is very shady, and we had a nice little breeze today. Lincoln was in the mood for bubbles today. He looked at me with his "please" face, how could I resist?!?!

Apparently it's super fun to blow bubbles while on the swingset. Hmmm . . . I'm not so sure. He loved it, but half the bottle of bubbles was spilled in his lap. It's hard not to spill while swinging!

Linc took a break for his shorts to dry, and entertained he and Daddy by closing Daddy in the umbrella!

When Beau was tired of the Jeep, we relaxed in the swing. Lincoln was trying to attack us from up in the fort by throwing balls at us, but luckily he has bad aim!

Finally, Lincoln suggested that we clean off his old baby swing so Beau could give it a try. He pointed his little finger at me and said, "I push Beau, Mommy!" OK! I was pretty skeptical, but Beau liked it! Lincoln must have been a good pusher!

After dinner everyone got their Cowboys gear out for the first game of the season. For their first big picture: Kevin was watching the game, Lincoln was rolling around, and Beau was bugging out at me. Not the Christmas Card Picture I was imagining!

What a fun (and very busy) day! Mommy and Daddy sneaked off to the Rangers game this afternoon. I'm sure Linc and Beau didn't even notice we were gone since Nana and Pops came over to play! Here's hoping everyone sleeps well tonight!

No comments: