Monday, September 26, 2011

Sitting Together

Beau is a great sitter-upper by now, but I still don't trust him on his own yet! I usually have my legs on either side just in case he topples over. Tonight I decided to put Lincoln to work while we watched the Cowboys (or didn't watch if you ask us three!). I kept telling him to do a straddle, but he kept his legs glued together telling me that he wanted to do a pike! Ugh - gymnastics has given him too much knowledge! I finally convinced him and plopped Beau down in the middle. Surprisingly everyone was happy about this arrangement!

Lincoln felt lovey enough to share a few hugs.
Go Cowboys and Go Lincoln and Beau!



These pictures seem like a milestone. Anyone remember the series of pictures of Linc crying because Beau was sitting beside him and touching him?!?! I guess they grow up fast!

No comments: