Thursday, September 8, 2011

Good Days

It's been good around here lately. We've calmed down after the fun Labor Day weekend, and everyone's back in the routine. Linc's doing so well with the potty. Only an accident every other day! He doesn't have to go everytime I tell him to, so now I'm pretty confident he just goes when he feels like he needs to. Such a big boy!

Beau has been full of congestion the past couple of days, but he's remained pretty smiley and fun. He's eating veggies so well and up to his fourth variety! He's definitely a spitter-upper, so bring an extra shirt if you're stopping by. (Bubbles even went through all of his extra shirts this weekend!)
We're all really enjoying the cooler temps. It looks like Linc is sharing something really important with Beau here.

(You can't really tell in this picture but I freely admit that my kid plays outside in a shirt, underwear and sandals. Don't judge! I'm totally using the potty training excuse!)

No comments: